Commercial Roofing and Waterproofing
Sean Lilly/Al Springer Roofing is a full service Commercial Roofing Contractor ready to design and install any type of professional roofing system for your building.
Our Commercial Roofing Division is trained and experienced in every aspect of roof construction, from re-roofing to new construction, with special attention given to ensuring your roof investment meets its manufacturer’s life expectancy. Sean Lilly/Al Springer Roofing has many years of experience in the application of below grade waterproofing systems. Our trained waterproofing experts can assist you in creating useable space from below grade areas of your building.
You are ensured to receive quality materials from leading industry manufacturers coupled with the highest quality workmanship from our trained and experienced Commercial Roofing Technicians. Each employee in our Commercial Division has extensive knowledge of commercial roofing materials & systems. They know every aspect of the installation process and pay attention to the minute details that will reduce you leak liability, extend your roof’s life expectancy and lower your roof's lifecycle costs.
Our Commercial Roofing estimator’s have the experience and product knowledge to offer you the right roof system at the right price.
A Sean Lilly/Al Springer Roof Increases your Building’s Value
- Long Term Water Tight Protection
- Move Energy Efficient Roof Assembly
- Long Term Transferable Warranty
Add these three factors together and you, gain the greatest value in the investment of your new roof and enhance the value of your building.
Sean Lilly/Al Springer Technicians are Experienced in:
- Flat Roofs – Hot Asphalt, EPDM (rubber), TPO, PVC
- Green Roofing & Roof Terraces
- Pitched Roofs – Metal, Slate, Tile, Shingles
- Roof Drainage Systems
- Asbestos Testing and Abatement
- Below Grade Waterproofing
When it's time to invest in your building's roof you need the most reliable commercial roofing contractor using the highest quality materials.
Our fully staffed office is ready to answer your call.
- Serving the all of South Florida
- All projects—from the smallest to the largest
- Bondable & Insured
- Thorough Written Proposals
- Submittals provided by request
- OSHA trained employees
- See our full list of Memberships and Associations (link to About Us page)